Subject: Re: Win a Wavey!
From: Jerry Lewis <[email-masked]>
To: John Gross <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 1995 21:48:35 -0700 (PDT)

Sorry, but I have to wonder when I see the original message quite a few 
messages after the (formatted) repost.  Is it just me, or is this 
maillist lag?

*****************************************************************************
Jerry Lewis [email-masked]            *  Graphics and Instructional Support
Columbia Basin College                *  ----------------------------------
2600 N 20th Ave                       *  Overheads, Slides, Videotapes, and
Pasco, WA    99301                    *          Printed materials
(509) 547-0511 x 465                  *  ****Design & Media Production*****
*****************************************************************************

--
Jerry Lewis <[email-masked]> sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]